Richard K. Vanik, MD, JD, FACS
Concierge Plastic Surgery
  • Beauty
    With Care

  • Inspiring

  • Feel


Houston Texas, Plastic Surgeon, Richard K. Vanik MD.

World Class Results

Welcome, and thank you for visiting Richard K. Vanik, MD, JDyour Houston Texas Plastic Surgeon.

If you’re a current patient, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to fulfill your aesthetic surgery needs in the Houston Texas area.  If you’re a new visitor, we look forward to meeting you and exploring the wonderful options available for enhancing your natural beauty through plastic surgery.

Our desire is to provide you with the finest personalized care, while creating beautiful, natural results that turn your dreams into reality.

This website was designed with you in mind.  The site offers us an additional way to provide helpful information that will allow our patients to make more informed decisions.  We genuinely hope that you will discover more about our practice, the many cosmetic enhancement procedures and treatments available to you, and other useful information that will answer questions you might have about plastic surgery and the services we can provide. 

A conversation with Dr. Richard Vanik, a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon about your hopes and goals will help you understand those limits and allow you to set realistic expectations for the results of your procedure.

We invite you to browse through our website, and encourage you to bookmark it as one of your favorite resources on the Web.

We would also like to hear from you, so please contact us via telephone or email with any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have.  In addition, feel free to contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment.

Wishing you health and happiness,

Our Enhancement Team

Richard K. Vanik MD, JD

Richard K. Vanik, MD, JD
Houston Plastic Surgeon
7777 Southwest Freeway 
Suite 500 
Houston, TX   77074
Tel: (713) 981-7900

Email Us!


Contact Us

We encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. Please call our office or use the contact form below.